NEIS 2020 - Conference on Sustainable Energy Supply and Energy Storage Systems
Save the date for NEIS 2020 taking place on September 14th and 15th at Helmut-Schmidt-University in Hamburg.
NEIS 2020 is supported by IEEE and IEEE PES Germany Chapter.
The main focus of the conference will be "Methods and practical approaches for power system planning and management", with the following subtopics:
- Load management methods in smart grids
- New methods for grid planning
- Power system measurement and identification methods
- Operation of DC grids
- Innovative monitoring and protection methods for power systems
- Practical demonstration of smart grid solutions
- Grid integration of e-mobility
- Energy storage applications
- Fuel cells in electrical power systems