NEIS 2021 - Conference on Sustainable Energy Supply and Energy Storage Systems
Save the date for NEIS 2021 taking place on September 13th and 14th at Helmut-Schmidt-University in Hamburg.
The support for NEIS 2021 by IEEE and IEEE PES Germany Chapter has been requested. Accepted papers are planned to be published in both VDE Verlag & IEEE Xplore.
The main focus of the conference will be "Methods and practical approaches for power system planning and management", with the following subtopics:
- Load management methods in smart grids
- Power system measurements and identification methods
- Operation of DC grids
- Innovative monitoring and protection methods
- Practical demonstration of smart grid solutions
- Grid integration of e-mobility
- Energy storage applications
- Fuel cells in electrical power systems