Conference on Sustainable Energy Supply and Energy Storage Systems – NEIS 2019
We opened our conference for open full paper submission, i.e. full papers can be submitted without having submitted an abstract before until the open full paper deadline of June 16th 2019. The full paper template can be found in the download section on the right.
This year's main topics will be:
- Grid Integration of E-Mobility Sector
- Coupling for Practical Applications with Dual Use
- Power System Measurement and Identification Methods
- Innovative Monitoring and Protection Methods for Power Systems
- Experimentally Validated Energy Storage Applications
- Experimental Demonstration of Smart Grid Solutions
- New Mathematical Computations for Power Systems
At NEIS Conference 2019 you will meet our two keynote speakers:
Prof. Mariusz Malinowski from Warsaw University of Technolgy, Poland
Prof. Martin Braun from Fraunhofer IEE & University of Kassel, Germany
More information about the two keynote speakers and the talks they will give at NEIS 2019 can be found here.
If you have questions or comments about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us!