On this year's NEIS Conference the latest technical developments, concepts and strategies in the following research areas are going to be presented:
- Grid Integration of E-Mobility
- Sector Coupling for Practical Applications with Dual Use
- Power System Measurement and Identification Methods
- Innovative Monitoring and Protection Methods for Power Systems
- Experimentally Validated Energy Storage Systems
- Experimental Demonstration of Smart Grid Solutions
- New Mathematical Computations for Power Systems
The preliminary program of the NEIS Conference 2019 will be updated as soon as the first abstracts and submissions are received.
You can see and download the actual Save-the-date conference flyer here.