On this year's NEIS Conference the latest technical developments, concepts and strategies in the following research areas are going to be presented:
- System Operation and Stability
- Technical Aspects of Distribution Grids
- Innovative Equipment for Smart Grids
- Digitization and ICT of Power Grids
- Flexibilization Technology for the Power System
- Integration of HVDC Transmission and AC/DC Grids
- Emerging Grid Technologies
The final conference program will be announced here in the future.
Please have patience until we publish more information regarding the program.
You can see and download the actual conference flyer here.