- Abstract deadline is Apr 1st, 2021
- Full Paper deadline is May 1st, 2021
Full Paper Submission
- Submission should be in Word / LaTeX and PDF formats,
- Size of 4-6 DIN A4 pages (extra pages up to 8 pages require extra fees),
- Templates are available on the website under Downloads,
- Full papers should be submitted to email@example.com
To make a contribution to the conference it is mandatory to submit an abstract of up to max. 2 pages. Besides formulating the main ideas, methodology and the findings of the research, authors are welcome to add results in the form of figures or tables.
Submission of the abstract has several advantages:
- It helps us understand the relevance of the paper
- It helps us judge the paper's fit into the conference topic
- It helps the authors plan their work
- It provides the authors an opportunity to get a first feedback
Please use the mandatory template either in Microsoft Word or LaTeX format and write in English. The templates can be found in the download section. Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to submitt the file in Microsoft Word or Latex format, as well as one version in the PDF format.