What is E-SLAM?
- Short science presentation competition (max. 10 minutes)
- Contestants are young scientists and engineers, e.g. Master or PhD-Students with focus on energy related research
- Evaluation by the audience considering content, clarity and especially the entertainment factor
- Presentation: power point, flip chart, pen or anything that is needed
What are the benefits of E-SLAM?
- Participants of E-Slam benefit from reduced conference fee
- Accepted papers are published as a part of the VDE conference proceedings
- The winner has a free choice of a book up to 150 €
How to participate in E-SLAM?
- Submission of max. 4 pages about current research until 10.04.2017 or
- Authors of submitted full paper have an additional choice to present at E-SLAM and benefit from reduced conference fee
- Notification of acceptance 16.06.2017